Terms & Conditions
- Those aged 16 years or under must be accompanied by a person aged 21 or over. ID may be required.
- Bars will operate on a ‘Challenge 25’ basis, please bring ID.
- This is a largely outdoors event within Alexandra Park, please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Please do not bring chairs, camping equipment, alcohol or glass. There will be a selection of bars and food units on-site.
- There will be limited cash machines available on site so please bring cash with you.
- This ticket is not refundable or transferrable
- Bill subject to change.
- Please check all your tickets on purchase as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Dogs are not permitted on-site (with the exception of assistance dogs)
- The following items are not allowed into the event. Any attempt to do so may lead to admission being refused and/or that person being passed to the police:
- Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs)
- Food & soft drinks, other than that is reasonable for personal consumption
- Chairs or camping equipment
- Knives or offensive weapons
- Illegal substances or ‘legal’ highs
- Fireworks or pyrotechnics
- Laser devices
- Flammable liquids or gasses
- Anything felt by management to be a reasonable risk to the safety of others, or of reputational damage to the event or venue.
- If ejected from the event, no re-entry will be allowed back into the event.
- For the safety of visitors to the event, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission and will on occasions conduct security searches.
- Anyone with an item of dress, or other personal items, that could be seen as offensive or inflamitory will not be alowed entry.
- Bag searches will be in operation as a condition of entry.
- Certain areas of the event site / stages will have capacity restrictions. Once capacity is reached you may be directed to less congested areas of the event.
- By entering the event, you acknowledge the presence of CCTV and film cameras and consent to being filmed as a member of the audience for promotional use.
- Some areas and performance spaces may be unsteady under foot plesae take care when moving around the site
- Cetain performances may contain strobes and/or SFX
Children are welcome at the event but must stay with thier nominated parent or guardian at all times.
In the event of cancellation neither the venue or Organisers shall be liable for any ticket holder expenses or costs, including travel & accomodation.
Refunds and Cancellation
- Tickets are sold subject to our right to alter or vary the published Event programme without notification which may result in changes to the performance line-up, playing times or any other aspect of the Event. We reserve all rights in this regard. Any published start times of a performance at the Event are estimates and subject to change. We shall not be liable for any change of a published start time or change to the artists scheduled to perform. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing and so cancellation by an artist or performer will not entitle you to a refund.
- We reserve the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and Venue of the Event or other details governed by any Ticket in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (without limitation), Force Majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from any Authorised Person or other competent authority. In the event of such alteration, [neither] we [nor the Official Ticketing Agents] will be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alteration,
- As soon as possible after we become aware of postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of the Event, all available information will be posted onhttps://kaleidoscope-festival.com/but it is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain whether the Event has been postponed, rescheduled or cancelled and any new dates, times, and venue.
- A Ticket will not be exchanged or refunded if: a) after the Event has started, it is stopped for any reason and is not completed the same day; b) on the date of the Event, the start time is delayed for any reason; c) the start time (but not the date) of the Event changes after the date the Ticket was purchased; or d) the Ticket is used for entry into the Venue. e) within 7 days of the Event Date.
- We shall only be required to refund a Ticket Purchaser (on application by the Ticket Purchaser) with the Face Value of the relevant Ticket, in the following circumstances: a) if the Event is cancelled before the Event has started; b) if the Ticket is for an Event which is postponed before the Event has started and the Event is rescheduled to another date (whether at the Venue or at a different venue) subject to the Ticket Purchaser’s election under the point below; or c) if the Ticket Purchaser is otherwise entitled to a refund under applicable law.
- If the Event is postponed before the Event starts and the Event is rescheduled to another date (whether at the Venue or at a different venue), the Ticket Holder may elect to either: a) use the existing Ticket for the rescheduled Event if the Event is rescheduled for another date but at the Venue; or b) if the Event is rescheduled to a different venue and there are insufficient Tickets available, or the Ticket Holder is unable to attend any rescheduled Event (whether at the Venue or at a different venue), the Ticket Purchaser shall be entitled to apply for a refund if the Ticket is for an Event which is postponed before the Event has started and the Event is rescheduled to another date (whether at the Venue or at a different venue)
- We shall not be required to refund any fees or charges paid in addition to the Face Value of the Ticket (for example, any Handling Fee or postage or courier charges) except where required by applicable law. No interest or costs will be payable in respect of any monies refunded.
- Only the original Ticket Purchaser may apply for a refund. If we initiate a refund process under sub-paragraphs a) if the Event is cancelled before the Event has started; b) if the Ticket is for an Event which is postponed before the Event has started and the Event is rescheduled to another date (whether at the Venue or at a different venue) subject to the Ticket Purchaser’s election or c) if the Ticket Purchaser is otherwise entitled to a refund under applicable law.,the Ticket Purchaser will be advised of the process and the prescribed deadline for refund applications through the media or via direct communication within  working days of the cancellation or rescheduling of the Event. The Ticket Purchaser must follow the prescribed process and deadline and produce the original Ticket in order to be eligible for a refund. We shall not be required to issue a refund in relation to any Ticket which we reasonably believe has been the subject of a sale, transfer or disposal.
- Promotions, deals or discounted offers are provided at our discretion. All such offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn by us at any time. Retrospective refunds are not permitted against any offer or promotion advertised after a booking is made
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or refuse to follow these rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue/event and you will not be entitled to a refund.
You will have to adhere to the Promoter or venue operators specific terms of entry – This could be, but not limited to wearing face coverings, proof of vaccine or providing negative lateral flow tests.